Friday, February 15, 2013

my happy valentine's day!!

hope everyone had a happy day yesterday!!  
i thought i'd share my happy story and i would love to hear yours, too!  did you get a valentine surprise?  feel free to reply with it ♥

my husband and i went to a 'Breakers' restaurant called 'Top of the Point' for dinner.  guess what?  we went on the 13th as we don't prefer large crowds and slow service- we think it was a good choice!  ...if you would like a review of the food, just ask!
then, on the 14th, i finally got my Cartier watch.{!}  my husband and i exchanged cards in the bedroom and then he went to get himself a beer and a glass of wine for me...  i decided to go get it myself and, everywhere i went in the house, there were roses!  i walk into the dining room and there's a bouquet of peachy pink roses on the table along with a plant called 'polka dot'- do you know that one?  so cute, the leaves are all light pink and green!  then, I walk into the kitchen and i see another bouquet of red roses on one countertop, turn around and see a bouquet of white roses on another countertopKiss mark




No comments:

Post a Comment